— to be announced.
Past publications and presentations
This is a selection of our past publications and presentations. Our CVs contain more complete lists.
- Aichinger P, Schoentgen J, Pernkopf F. Detection of extra pulses in synthesized glottal area waveforms of dysphonic voices. Biomedical Signal Processing and Control, 2019;50:158-167. doi:10.1016/j.bspc.2019.01.007.
- Aichinger P, Schoentgen J. Detection of diplophonation in audio recordings of German standard text readings. Journal of Voice, doi:10.1016/j.jvoice.2018.06.009.
- Aichinger P, Hagmüller M, Roesner I, Schneider-Stickler B, Schoentgen J, Pernkopf F. Tracking of Multiple Fundamental Frequencies in Diplophonic Voices. IEEE Transactions on Audio, Speech, and Language Processing, 2018;26(2):330-341. doi:10.1109/TASLP.2017.2761233.
- Aichinger P, Roesner I, Schneider-Stickler B, Leonhard M, Denk-Linnert DM, Bigenzahn W, Fuchs AK, Hagmüller M, Kubin G. Towards Objective Voice Assessment: The Diplophonia Diagram. Journal of Voice, 2017;31(2):253.e17-253.e26.
- Aichinger P, Roesner I, Schoentgen J, Pernkopf F. Modelling and detection of random extra glottal pulses during quasi-closed phases. Proceedings of the 10th International Workshop on Models and Analysis of Vocal Emissions for Biomedical Applications, 2017, 5 pages.
- Schoentgen J, Aichinger P. Glottal area patterns in numerically simulated diplophonia. Proceedings of the 18th International Congress of Phonetic Sciences, 2015, 4 pages.
- Aichinger P, Schneider-Stickler B, Bigenzahn W, Fuchs AK, Geiger B, Hagmüller M, Kubin G. Double pitch marks in diplophonic voice. IEEE International Conference on Acoustics, Speech, and Signal Processing, 2013;38:7437-7441.
- Aichinger P, Sontacchi A, Schneider-Stickler B. Describing the Transparency of Mixdowns: The Masked-to-Unmasked-Ratio. 130th Audio Engineering Society Convention, 2011;130.
- Aichinger P, Schoentgen J. Detection of Diplophonia in Audio Recordings of German Standard Text Readings with Automatic Temporal Segmentation. 47th Annual Symposium of The Voice Foundation: Care of the Professional Voice, June 2, 2018, Philadelphia, USA.
- Aichinger P. Diplophonic Voice – Definitions, models, and detection. GIPSA-lab (Grenoble Images Parole Signal Automatique), May 18, 2017, Grenoble, France.
- Aichinger P. Diplophonic Voice – Definitions, models, and detection. University of California, Los Angeles (UCLA), School of Medicine, Department of Head and Neck Surgery, July 27, 2016, Los Angeles, USA.
- Aichinger P. Diplophonic Voice – Definitions, models, and detection. Austrian Academy of Sciences, Acoustics Research Institute (ARI), November 5, 2015, Vienna, Austria.
- Aichinger P. Diplophonic Voice – Definitions, models, and detection. 1st MIC – Image Computing, Analysis and Visualization Meet-Up, May 21, 2015, Vienna, Austria.